PADEL COURT NORDIK
Το γήπεδο NORDIK είναι το μοντέλο μας για το 2019, ένα κομμάτι που έχει σχεδιαστεί για το Padel του μέλλοντος και έχει σχεδιαστεί να είναι διαφορετικό από την πρώτη επαφή, μια αισθητική επανάσταση που γεννιέται από μοναδικά κομμάτια χωρίς ένωση ή συγκόλληση, πρωτοφανή εξέλιξη και ποιότητα. Πληροί τις προδιαγραφές της Ισπανικής Ομοσπονδίας Padel, της Διεθνούς Ομοσπονδίας Padel και του World Padel Tour.
Padel court of 20×10 m. Made with painted galvanized steel structure or baked epoxy polyester structure covering according to the characteristics of the technical specifications. Galvanized 50x50x4mm electro welded mesh with delivery without internal projections. Frame unions with threaded rod, washers and rounded blind nuts in stainless steel. Hollow double entrance door of 1.10 cm. Even poles, net. Completely finished in accordance with the provisions of the FEP on the approval of materials. Abutments in 8mm plate on bottoms and sides, and angular pillars in corners 4m high with a personalized corner finish, 8mm plates. in 3 m high intermediates, anchor plates without welds or joints with screws m14 or higher and metal plugs with a minimum length of 140 mm. Fixing to the floor by means of “hilti” type plugs or similar, metal brackets without welds or joints, horizontal crossbars at 1 m and 2 m of 40x20x2mm for anti-buckling, it is not necessary to top seal pillars with caps.
The manufacturing processes of the structure of the MEJORSET padel courts are carried out by:
- Laser: for cutting pieces with maximum precision and finishing.
- Robotic welding: thus guaranteeing the quality of welding and thus preventing future oxidation of the pores.
- Ability to resist tensile stresses, with greater resistance than annealed glass.
- In the event of breakage, the tempered glass breaks down into small fragments that do not cause serious cutting or lacerating injuries, such as those caused by the sharp edges of small pieces of annealed glass.
- These characteristics make tempered glass a good option for people’s safety, especially due to the fact that it does not break into sharp or large fragments.
- A tempered glass has four times the mechanical resistance than annealed glass.
The 12mm MONDO STX monofilament turf is available in the 4 official colors accepted by the FIP, FEP and WPT: Blue, Green, Orange / Clay and Purple.
We also have the new Mondo 10mm Supercourt turf, artificial turf used on the World Padel Tour center court, STX Supercourt, which stands out for the textured effect of its filaments, which provide greater rotational and longitudinal traction capacity (Grip), increasing grip and therefore improving the safety and performance of movements.
The entire range of MONDO turf for tennis and padel guarantee maximum performance, safety, comfort and duration and are recommended by the association of professional padel players and by the international padel federation.
According to the NIDE rules, the lighting of a padel court will be uniform and in a way that does not hinder the vision of the players, the referee team or the spectators. We comply with the UNE-EN 12193 standard “Lighting for sports facilities”.
The advantages of LED projectors for padel courts:
- Instant ignition , so you can make the most of the player’s time on the court, unlike the traditional halide spotlights that take time to reach their maximum luminosity.
- Low heat emission , highly recommended on indoor padel courts due to its small size.
- Compliance with the lighting regulations of the Spanish Padel Federation, the International Padel Federation and the World Padel Tour.
- Energy saving , our LED floodlights save up to 65% energy compared to traditional halide spotlights.
Once the powder paint is applied electrostatically on the surface of the material, the pieces go to an oven where they are heated to a temperature between 180ºC-200ºC, in which polymerization occurs.
In coastal/maritime areas where salt fog is formed which, driven by the wind, generates conditions of high risk of corrosion. (especially in the first 100m), we apply a set of extra actions that involve protecting the metal structure of the track against corrosion.
The structure can be painted with the RAL that the client decides, optionally the track can be painted in 2 shades, for example the stalk of the spotlights can go with another color.
- Length: 20 m (inside game measurements) 20.40 m (outside court measurement).
- Width: 10 m (inside game measurements) 10.40 m (outside court measurement).